Successful completion of the Service as a Pharmacist-in-Charge program is a requirement for all pharmacists who wish to apply for authorization to be designated as a pharmacist-in-charge.
After completing this program, the participant will be able to:
- Outline the regulatory context for the title “pharmacist-in-charge”.
- Discuss the qualifications for the pharmacist-in-charge designation.
- Discuss the duties and responsibilities of the pharmacist-in-charge.
- Outline the NLPB Quality Assurance Program as it applies to pharmacy practice sites.
- Describe the expectations and procedures when opening, buying/selling or closing a pharmacy.
- Describe the expectations and procedures when renovating or relocating a pharmacy.